db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Assertion coverage of detachment tests
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 22:23:34 GMT
Hi Michelle,

The test package covers most but not all of the assertions in 12.6.8.
Please file a JIRA and assign it to me to fix the test case to
reflect the assertions that are tested. With that done, the assertion
table will need to be updated to reflect the assertions actually tested.

Thanks,

Craig

On Mar 27, 2006, at 1:39 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
> Some of the tests in org.apache.jdo.tck.persistencemanager.detach
> reference assertion 12.6.8.  Does this mean that this test package
> covers all assertions 12.6.8-*?
>
> -- Michelle

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com