db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO_Test tearDown
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 17:06:13 GMT
Hi,

configurations "schemaAttributeOrm.conf" (Mapping 5),
"schemaAttributePackage.conf" (Mapping 6), and
"schemaAttributeClass.conf" (Mapping 7) run test MakePersistent which
inherits from PersistenceManagerTest.

Class PersistentManagerTest implements localSetUp adding tear down
classes PCRect, PCPoint, Department, and Company. But Department and
Company are not contained in Mappings 5, 6, and 7. I propose to redefine
localSetUp in MakePersistent accordingly.

Perhaps it makes sense to add a comment to ORM metadata of mappings 5,
6, and 7. All of these mappings overwrite the default schema name passed
as PMF property. Those mappings  assign a schema name which does not
comply to our schema name convention <identitytype><mapping>. A comment
would just be helpful to understand that this is done on purpose.

Regards,
Michael