db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Zaun <Martin.Z...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Assertion coverage of detachment tests
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 00:01:46 GMT

Hi Michelle,
got a question on the detachment and persistent-nontransactional
assertions.  I've seen your additions to the spreadsheet and your
JDO-273 and JDO-258 comments for the StateTransition[ReturnedObjects]
tests to reflect the added assertions.

So far, the StateTransition tests only refer to the State Transition
table (assertion A5.9-1 following), not to any additional assertions
on state transitions described in the text, which, I think, are all
covered by the table (since it's a full matrix).

I could add additional references to the test classes for the detached
and persistent-nontransactional lifecycle assertions, but wouldn't we
then have to do this for all the other states too ?

Thx,
Martin