db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Zaun <Martin.Z...@Sun.COM>
Subject detachable PCPoint?
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 00:56:14 GMT

Craig,

the 4th subtest in my modified ThreadSafe.java (see JDO-238)
fails because of class PCPoint not being detachable.  I guess
I have to add detachable=true to some .orm files.  But which
one?  There are four of them in each app/datastore identity:
   tck20/src/orm/datastoreidentity/org/apache/jdo/tck/pc/mylib

I was wondering if there's already some mapping for detachable
PC classes, but if this is the very first instance, I can
- comment out the 4th thread-safety subtest, review, check in
- start working on JDO-273 (detach lifecycle tests)

Any comments?

Martin