db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 3, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 14:01:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm not able to attend the conference call today. This is my status:

- Checked in patch for JDO-311 nheritance3 : should check if the JDO
implementation supports "javax.jdo.option.mapping.RelationSubclassTable").
- Commented on JDO-285 (Fix list of teardown classes in company model
reader) and added minimal code to reproduce the exceptions.

Regards,
Michael