db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bengtson <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JSR-243 next steps
Date Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:29:30 GMT
Craig,

Here is a proposed JPOX release planning:

1 fix remaining TCK issues
2 fix critical / blocker issues reported in JPOX issue tracker
3 QA
4 release rc 2
5 QA / UAT
6 fix critical / blocker issues reported in JPOX issue tracker
7 release final (JDO 2 ri)

For items 1 to 4 the target date is March the 27th
For items 5 to 7 the target date is April the 2nd

Item 1, see JDO issue tracker
Item 2, see JPOX issue tracker
Item 3, run JPOX suite of tests against the supported databases
Item 4, do release
Item 5, call JPOX users to validate the release against their apps
Item 6, see JPOX issue tracker for issues raised during item 5; run JPOX suite
of tests against the supported databases
Item 7, do release

As I said, these are target dates, and I will be travelling meanwhile with few
time to work on JPOX and Andy is on vacation.

Regards,