db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Erik Bengtson <e...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: classes registered in JDOImplHelper unloaded
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 16:25:19 GMT
Let me rewrite in English ;)

Hi,

If applications using short lived classloaders register PC classes, and later on
these classloaders are released. Classes should be GC together with the
classloaders, but the JDOImplHelper is holding strong references to these
classes.

What is the strategy to take to avoid a memory leak in JDOImplHelper?

Regards,