db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: serialize Detachable instance for storage
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 20:22:47 GMT
I agree on all points, Andy.  Craig, I would think it to be beneficial to
explicitly state something about what compliant implementations should do
when serializing instances for the purposes of embedded storage versus for
any other reason.

It is not currently discussed, although it does seem intutive for the JDO
implementation to handle this situation correctly.

--matthew