db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Public DTD at http://java.sun.com/dtd/jdo_2_0.dtd
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2006 20:16:01 GMT
Hi Jörg,

We're putting a bunch of last-minute changes into the Apache api20
dtds and xsds. So "any  time now" these will be accurate and reflect
the to-be-published specification.

I'd guess that JPOX will not be too far behind the api20 project,
since the tck tests will have to use the JPOX parsing of the files.

You should have seen and continue to see dialog on this alias and
code checkins to the api20 project.

Craig

On Feb 20, 2006, at 10:08 AM, Jörg von Frantzius wrote:

> Hi,
>
> currently JPOX' metadata parsing complains that 'Attribute "fetch-
> depth" must be declared for element type "field" ' for metadata
> that doesn't have fetch-depth anymore in fetch-groups fields'
> definitions. If I recall correctly, fetch-depth should be removed
> from the DTD because it was turned into FetchPlan.setMaxFetchDepth()?
>
> How up-to-date is the public DTD supposed to be? Or should I rather
> somehow try to refer to the DTD that is coming with JPOX?
>
> Thanks for any hints,
> Jörg

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com