db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Cache invalidation
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 00:00:16 GMT
For the record,

I'm not opposed to name changes as long as they are consistent and
there is time in the release cycle to implement (trivial). I think
the proposal is to change all of the names in the DataStoreCache API
to include "ById".

Do we care about any users who would be affected?

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!