db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: TCK TCD
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:59:03 GMT
Hi Michelle,

Sorry for the late notice. Really sorry.

JDO needs a statement to be submitted to the JCP regarding coverage
of the TCK similar to the attached TCK Coverage Document for JSR-208.

Could you put this together for the submission to the JCP for JSR-243?

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

Craig Russell