db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Feb 24, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:28:45 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, February 24 at 9 am PST to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

1. Test status (Michael)
2. New tests status (Martin)
3. Spec release status (Craig)
4. Detachment tests status (Matthew)
5. Other issues (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past:

[Feb 17 2006] Implicit variable with the same name as a class modulo 
case, elicits a new problem wherein generated SQL does not execute on 
Derby. AI Michael B: file a JIRA.

[Feb 17 2006] AI: Michael B to check in fixes to xsd and upload patch to 
JIRA for tests. AI Craig: review schema tests.

[Feb 17 2006] AI Eric: Investigate implementation's ability to use 
native identity strategy given an identity column in the schema.

[Feb 17 2006] AI Craig: Discuss spec change involving native identity 
strategy with expert group.

[Feb 3 2006] AI Michael W fix list of teardown classes in company  model 
reader. JDO-285. But this fix cannot be checked in until JPOX  is fixed.

[Jan 20 2005]  AI Craig look at new life cycle tests to see if it can  
fail at the end printing failure messages. AI Craig review the spec  
updates to make sure the test is consistent. AI Craig: resolve the  test 
case and spec issues.

[Jan 20 2005]  AI Craig check in the released beta artifacts  to the JDO 
maven repository (create a new releases directory parallel  to trunk and 
branches).

[Jan 13 2005] AI Martin look at the enhancement tests for  completeness 
(JDO-64).

[Jan 6 2005] AI: Michael: need to add a public static final field in  a 
public class to test fully qualified class name static field in query.

[Dec 23 2005] Query tests (Michael B) Looking at JDO-194 errors on  
Windows that don't happen on Linux. Might be a JRE bug. AI Martin  file 
a Java bug so we know that there is a Java issue.

[Dec 23 2005] Fetch depth discussion: The spec needs more information  
than is there in the PFD. AI Craig get more jdo experts involved in  the 
discussion. In progress.

[Dec 9 2005]: Nontransactional write semantics appear to differ  between 
optimistic and datastore transactions. Is this intentional?  AI: Craig 
discuss with expert group. Done. It is intentional.
[Dec 2 2005] Inheritance 3 fails. Optimization of inheritance 1 where  
there is no  table for abstract classes. JPOX doesn't support it. AI  
Craig:  discuss this mapping with expert group. It might be an  optional 
feature.

[Nov 18 2005] AI: BEA to sign the donation paperwork for their test   
suite. Review how to merge their test cases into JDO TCK.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK   1.5 
issues. in progress

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles  on  
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo.  AI:  
Craig write a ServerSide article.

 [July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to   
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[April 15 2005] AI: Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating   
and uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to   
trunk called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[May 13 2005] AI: Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly   builds.



Mime
View raw message