db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: jdo.dtd changes
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 10:02:00 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Hi Michael,
>
> Looks good.

Thanks, I checked in the patch (revision 379246).

> Just one comment. There is no meaning to the order of
> attributes, just order of elements. But there's no issue with fixing
> the order of the attributes either.

I know the order of attributes is not important, but it helps when
comparing the jdo.dtd and the orm.dtd to make sure the orm dtd accepts a
subset of the jdo metatdata :-). Try 'diff jdo.dtd orm.dtd', I was
surprised to see how many differences there are.

Other question: do we want to rename api20/src/dtd to api20/src/schema?

Regards Michael

> Craig
>
> On Feb 20, 2006, at 11:21 AM, Michael Bouschen wrote:
>
>> Hi Craig,
>>
>> I have updated jdo.dtd as you proposed and then changed jdo.xsd,
>> orm.dtd and orm.xsd accordingly. I figured out that jdo.dtd and
>> orm.dtd define the subelements for the element key in a different
>> order. I fixed this and change orm.dtdt to match the order as  defined
>> in jdo.dtd.
>>
>> Please have a look at the attached patch. It includes the changes  of
>> jdo.dtd, jdo.xsd, orm.dtd and orm.xsd. I would like to check  them in
>> first, before checking in the schema validation test for  api20.
>>
>> Regards Michael

[...]

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin