db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: The final draft of JDO 2 is available for review
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 13:48:53 GMT
Hi Andy,

> Hi Craig,
>
> In section 14.4 we have IMPORTS/imports specified twice in the list of
> keywords. Not only that but in Section 24 we no longer have IMPORTS. Think it
> needs removing from 14.4.

Good catch! Yes, IMPORTS/imports need to be removed from the list of
JDOQL keywords in section keywords on page 152. As Andy said: the two
keywords occur twice in the JDOQL keywords list!

> PS. All of the TCK tests use IMPORTS as the identifying keyword, and I see no
> JIRA issue to change that so haven't bothered changing JPOX as a consequence
> since it would break the linkage.

Yup, I filed a JIRA and will provide a fix soon:
  http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-305

Regards Michael
Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin