db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Zaun <Martin.Z...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError on Windows
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 16:36:25 GMT

Michael,
it took me a while looking into this issue -- but having done so now,
my conclusion is that the descibed behaviour (which I could reproduce)
is NOT inconsistent with the VM spec.

I've added a comment with the relevant VM spec quote to
   http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-194

In fact, ClassLoader.loadClass() is a place where LinkageErrors may
occur, which have to be dealt with.

Martin