db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Public DTD at http://java.sun.com/dtd/jdo_2_0.dtd
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:27:15 GMT
> currently JPOX' metadata parsing complains that 'Attribute "fetch-depth"
> must be declared for element type "field" ' for metadata that doesn't
> have fetch-depth anymore in fetch-groups fields' definitions.

Not for me it doesn't. Please define your input data and version of JPOX
Core/Enhancer.

> How up-to-date is the public DTD supposed to be? Or should I rather
> somehow try to refer to the DTD that is coming with JPOX?

When JPOX finds the "standard" DTD definition it utilises its own copy of the DTD
(which is typically as up-to-date if not more than that in Apache JDO). It
already has recursion-depth and has for several days.

--
Andy