db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Feb 17, 9 am PST
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:07:44 GMT
> Inheritance 3 fails

My understanding is that this test should only be run (or fail) if the JDO2
implementation has defined "javax.jdo.option.mapping.RelationSubclassTable" in
its PMF.supportedOptions(). JPOX does not include that option.
Can the test be updated to check on this ?
Want me to raise a JIRA ?

> We will need a named release of the RI that works with the JDO rc1. Erik says
the JPOX
> release candidate will be called rc1.  Friday, February 24 is the day to cut
the release branch
> and have the RI available.

To be specific, the Maven details will be
groupId : jpox
artifactId : jpox, jpox-enhancer, jpox-dbcp, jpox-c3p0
version : 1.1.0-rc-1

--
Andy