db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From e...@jpox.org
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Feb 3, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:12:00 GMT
> - Release plans. We plan to cut a release at the end of the month.
> Everything we fix in JIRA should be marked as fixed in rc1. Michelle:
> we should do some formal release testing for rc1. AI Michelle propose
> a release test plan and start a wiki page.

It means we have to release JPOX too. IMO a release candidate means no changes
are planned before the final release unless a bug is found. Do you expect for
this release all tests pass with JPOX ? Saying it differently, is the release
dependent on JPOX results?

Does it also mean that all unresolved spec issues will not be resolved?

Regards,