db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject Detachment tests?
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:15:03 GMT
FYI,

I will be traveling during Fri's meeting and unable to attend.  I have no
updates to report.  Has anyone dug in to help me with writing the detachment
tests?  My schedule is looking very busy for the next few weeks, which is
problematic given the time frame Craig has given for finishing this work.

--matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.