db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net>
Subject Re: need volunteers to moderate the lists...
Date Tue, 03 Jan 2006 20:18:51 GMT
It's very simple (this also is in reply to Michelle's question...)

This would only be for the jdo lists.

When a message is received that isn't from a subscribed address, a
note is sent to the moderators of the list and the moderator can
reject the messsage, or accept it one time, or accept for all
messages from that address.

its really easy, and with multiple people, not so bad.   I do this
for lots of lists, and am trying to pare down my workload.

I'll add Craig and will hope that Michelle and others will formally
volunteer. :)

geir

geir@optonline.net