db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Jan 27, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 27 Jan 2006 04:06:29 GMT
Hi,

We will have our regular meeting Friday, January 27 at 9 am PST to 
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:
866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

1. Test status (Michael W)
2. New tests (Michael W)
3. Attach/detach tests (Matthew)
4. Next steps, post-beta (Craig)
5. Other issues (any and all)

Action Items from weeks past:

[Jan 13 2005] AI Martin look at the enhancement tests for completeness 
(JDO-64).

[Jan 6 2005] AI: Michael: need to add a public static final field in a 
public class to test fully qualified class name static field in query.

[Dec 23 2005] Query tests (Michael B) Looking at JDO-194 errors on 
Windows that don't happen on Linux. Might be a JRE bug. AI Martin file a 
Java bug so we know that there is a Java issue. 

[Dec 23 2005] Fetch depth discussion: The spec needs more information 
than is there in the PFD. AI Craig get more jdo experts involved in the 
discussion. In progress.

[Dec 9 2005]: Nontransactional write semantics appear to differ between 
optimistic and datastore transactions. Is this intentional? AI: Craig 
discuss with expert group.

[Dec 2 2005] Inheritance 3 fails. Optimization of inheritance 1 where 
there is no  table for abstract classes. JPOX doesn't support it. AI 
Craig:  discuss this mapping with expert group. It might be an optional 
feature.

[Nov 18 2005] AI: BEA to sign the donation paperwork for their test  
suite. Review how to merge their test cases into JDO TCK.

[Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK  1.5 
issues. in progress

[Oct 14 2005] AI: Michelle distill the mapping support that JPOX has  
into a list of features that are/are not supported.

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on  
TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI:  
Craig write a ServerSide article.

[Aug 5 2005] AI: Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions  
how to sync Apache and ibiblio. Brian Topping needs info on  creating a 
maven package. Done.

[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to  
include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]

[April 15 2005] AI: Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to  
access our releases area.

[April 15 2005] AI: Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating  
and uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to  
trunk called "releases" and put the snapshots there.

[May 13 2005] AI: Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly  builds.


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message