db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JDO2 beta
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:08:31 GMT
Hi Craig,

I have the same problem as Michael has with the maven automatic download
of the jdo beta jars.  I will try manually downloading them.  Also, a
comment on RunRules.html:

> From the installation directory, call maven tck20.build which will
> build the jar files used in the tests, create the Derby database,
> install the schema into the Derby database, and run the TCK on the
> Reference Implementation.
>
> From the installation directory, change to the tck20 directory. Then
> call maven runtck.iut

I think these directions were appropriate for a source distribution of
the product.  Now I believe it should say to call maven build, then
(from the same directory)  call maven runtck.iut.

-- Michelle

>>> http://www.apache.org/~clr/downloads/mirror-dist-db-jdo/2.0-beta/jdo2-tck-src-20_Jan_2006.zip