db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: RunRules for JDO TCK
Date Fri, 06 Jan 2006 14:45:25 GMT
Hi Craig,

two minor comments:

Please mention that we are using maven 1 (recommended version is maven
1.0.2). We do not run with maven 2.

Section "Running the Tests" describes to use 'maven multiproject:build'
to build the requires jars. This works because the distribution does not
contain all the subprojects from the repository. If you call the same
command in your svn workspace it would build all the JDO1 and JDO2
subprojects. I propose to call 'maven tck20.build' instead. This builds
tck20 including any dependent JDO subprojects and works in both
environments: the distribution and an svn workspace.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin