db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 19:36:27 GMT
Hi Andy,

I'm open for this change. What I'm not sure about is whether we have an
issue with multiple loading of the same schema. I read the installSchema
goal in maven.xml that it uniques the schema files before loading. Am I
right?

Regards Michael

>Hi Michael,
>

>>It looks like the attach/detach tests should have their own
>>configuration with their own sql files etc.
>>

>I'll prod this further since we're talking of attach/detach being in its own
>config.
>Why is everything dumped into "alltests.conf" ?
>Why is there not "jdoql.conf" ?
>Why is there not "sql.conf" ?
>Why is there not "pmf.conf" ?
>Why is there not "pm.conf" ?
>
>With that separation you have a better judge of where a JDO implementation is
>deficient - maybe just the JDOQL config fails for example, whereas at the
>moment "alltests" fails on some tests, but it says nothing about which
>without looking at the details.

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin