db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:53:11 GMT
Hi Matthew,

maybe this has been said before.

It looks like the attach/detach tests should have their own
configuration with their own sql files etc. Then you should remove the
test classes IsDetached, SetDetachAllOnCommit and GetDetachAllOnCommit
from alltests.conf. All the tests from alltests.conf are executed
against the schema defined in schema.sql, but this schema does not
include the table for your pc classes. The only thing that is missing is
including detach.conf into configurations.list. Then the attach/detach
test cases are executed as part of the configuration detach.conf.

As an alternative the attach/detach tests could be part of
alltests.conf. Then you need to include your schema into schema.sql and
there is no need for a separate detach.conf.

In any case we do not need the detach.conf file under test/conf.

Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin