db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 01:39:36 GMT
Hi Matthew,

There is an enhancement error with application identity in
org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.shoppingcart.Cart.  Perhaps a cut-and-paste error
in package.jdo? Changing Product to Cart for the oid class of Cart fixes
this problem.  Then it appears that application and datastore identity
have the same issues.  I'm not certain which problem you were asking for
help with.  I'll continue to take a look at the errors and see what I
can find.

org.jpox.metadata.InvalidPrimaryKeyException: Class
org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.shoppingcart.Cart has been specified with an
object-id class org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.shoppingcart.Product$Oid which has
a field sku, but this field was not found in Class
org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.shoppingcart.Cart.
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataUtils.processPrimaryKeyClass(MetaDataUtils.java:331)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataUtils.isValidPrimaryKeyClass(MetaDataUtils.java:266)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.determineObjectIdClass(ClassMetaData.java:982)
    at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populate(ClassMetaData.java:455)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.populateClassesInFile(MetaDataManager.java:853)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.loadMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:1377)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getFileMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:529)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClassOrInterface(MetaDataManager.java:467)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getClassMetaData(MetaDataManager.java:432)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.getMetaDataForClass(MetaDataManager.java:363)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.CollectionMetaData.populate(CollectionMetaData.java:237)
    at org.jpox.metadata.FieldMetaData.populate(FieldMetaData.java:858)
    at
org.jpox.enhancer.metadata.EnhancerFieldMetaData.populate(EnhancerFieldMetaData.java:280)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populateFieldMetaData(ClassMetaData.java:879)
    at org.jpox.metadata.ClassMetaData.populate(ClassMetaData.java:453)
    at
org.jpox.metadata.MetaDataManager.populateClassesInFile(MetaDataManager.java:853)
    at
org.jpox.enhancer.metadata.EnhancerMetaDataManager.populateRegisteredFile(EnhancerMetaDataManager.java:92)
    at
org.jpox.enhancer.GeneratorBase.readJDOConfig(GeneratorBase.java:1344)
    at org.jpox.enhancer.JPOXEnhancer.main(JPOXEnhancer.java:254)

-- Michelle