db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JDO2 beta
Date Tue, 24 Jan 2006 21:18:18 GMT
I agree with Michael and Michelle that the proposed JDO2 beta bits
are fatally flawed and need to be respun.

We need to fix the missing build.properties and fix the RunRules.html
in order to have people test the IUT. Without these fixes there can
be minimum testing of the tck functionality.

I'll post a new version as soon as I can get onto a public network.

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!