db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release jdo2 beta
Date Wed, 18 Jan 2006 11:50:44 GMT
Craig,

Thanks very much for your answer, that sounds very good.

Concerning the vote: As I understand you plan to make the release only
available in your home directory at apache, you do not need any approval
from the PMC for this. (You only need it if you put sumething in a
mirrored directory, such as www.apache.org/dist). Anyway, I do think that
the proposal to release a beta version makes sense, so

+1 for releasing a beta of JDO

   Thomas