db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:59:49 GMT
Hi Michael,

> It looks like the attach/detach tests should have their own
> configuration with their own sql files etc.

I'll prod this further since we're talking of attach/detach being in its own
config.
Why is everything dumped into "alltests.conf" ?
Why is there not "jdoql.conf" ?
Why is there not "sql.conf" ?
Why is there not "pmf.conf" ?
Why is there not "pm.conf" ?

With that separation you have a better judge of where a JDO implementation is
deficient - maybe just the JDOQL config fails for example, whereas at the
moment "alltests" fails on some tests, but it says nothing about which
without looking at the details.

--
Andy