db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 17:31:08 GMT
Hi guys,

Sorry about not emailing a patch before committing; I didn't know that was
the protocol.  I wasn't too worried, however, since much of this was new
code that didn't affect anyone else.

I have already added the missing package-derby8.orm files for both app and
ds identity.  I just forgot to include them in my svn add.

I'm still having problems getting things to work, but I've done a fresh
build and will look again with your collective input.  I'll let you know
what I find.  Thanks for your help... <sheepish grin>

--matthew

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig.Russell@Sun.COM [mailto:Craig.Russell@Sun.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:16 PM
To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: Re: Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object
model, some tests broken

Hi Matthew,

You haven't defined the schema for the shopping cart tables.

Probably the place to define the schema is in the schema0 where everything
else is defined.

Craig

On Jan 4, 2006, at 7:50 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

Matthew,

You are missing package-derby8.orm for the
org.apache.jdo.tck.pc.shoppingcart package.  See
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/TechnologyCompatibilityKit#Cfg.  This may be the
cause of your problem.

-- Michelle

Matthew T. Adams wrote:

Hi guys,
 I added some artifacts in the name of JDO-272.  Currently, only application
identity is working, and the JDOHelper test class IsDetached is broken, but
due to project config/setup/classpath issues, which probably has to do with
the fact that I'm introducing a new PC object model, schema, etc.
 Can someone grab the latest, run
 maven -o -Djdo.tck.cfglist installSchema
maven -o -Djdo.tck.cfglist=detach.conf runtck.jdori
 and tell me what's wrong with the config?
 Thanks,
Matthew
 *Matthew T. Adams*
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com <mailto:matthew.adams@xcalia.com>
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>
  Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.

Craig Russell

408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com

P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!