db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject Help request: initial commit of detachable shopping cart object model, some tests broken
Date Thu, 05 Jan 2006 00:42:18 GMT
Hi guys,

I added some artifacts in the name of JDO-272.  Currently, only application
identity is working, and the JDOHelper test class IsDetached is broken, but
due to project config/setup/classpath issues, which probably has to do with
the fact that I'm introducing a new PC object model, schema, etc.

Can someone grab the latest, run

maven -o -Djdo.tck.cfglist installSchema
maven -o -Djdo.tck.cfglist=detach.conf runtck.jdori

and tell me what's wrong with the config?

Thanks,
Matthew

Matthew T. Adams
Corporate Technical Advisor & Senior Consultant
Mobile:  +1 253 732 1051
Phone:  +1 206 331 3833
Fax:  +1 815 331 0952
matthew.adams@xcalia.com
P.O. Box 24163
Federal Way, WA  98093
www.xcalia.com <http://www.xcalia.com/>

Xcalia makes implementing SOA easy with agile business intermediation
software that combines heterogeneous data with services to easily develop
and deploy transactional composite applications.  Enterprises can quickly
respond to changing business requirements and dramatically reduce the costs
of data access and service integration.