Hi Jean,

On Dec 18, 2005, at 3:25 PM, Jean T. Anderson wrote:

Craig L Russell wrote:
The db site itself still needs to be updated to refer to the fact that jdo is now in db. It appears that the db site is generated.

The db site uses maven. Instructions for updating the DB site are in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site/README.txt .

These instructions are very clear.

 Who can do this? If you point me to directions as to how to update the site, and give me some karma, I'll be happy to do so. ;-)

Once you have db-site svn karma, you should be able to do it. I know Brian can grant karma -- maybe Geir, too?

Yes, it's just a matter of updating the  /infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization

In the meantime, if you'd like me to update the db site to add a link to jdo, let me know, am happy to do it.

I've got to add the jdo/project.xml to the db site and it is probably just as well that I wait until I get karma.

Thanks,

Craig
 -jean

Craig Russell