db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Karan Malhi <karan.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tests for execution in managed environments / J2EE containers?
Date Wed, 14 Dec 2005 16:21:50 GMT
Hi Jorg,

Getting an exception when in auto-commit mode should not be a JBoss specific
thing. Below is the description of the commit method from
java.sql.Connection class:

 commit

public void *commit*()
            throws SQLException
<file:///c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/karan/My%20Documents/DOCS/j2sdk1.4.2/docs/api/java/sql/SQLException.html>

*Throws:* SQLException<file:///c:/Documents%20and%20Settings/karan/My%20Documents/DOCS/j2sdk1.4.2/docs/api/java/sql/SQLException.html>-
if a database access error occurs or this
Connection object is in auto-commit mode

--
Karan Malhi