db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r357507 - /infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization
Date Mon, 19 Dec 2005 00:56:31 GMT
Michelle Caisse wrote:
> Hi Jean,
>
> The checklist is useful.  It would be nice to have information about who
> needs to perform each task, by karma category.

Thanks for the suggestion and please let me know about any other
confusions -- or even post to the
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200512.mbox/%3cNBBBJGEAGJAKLIDBKJOPAEBMFGAC.noel@devtech.com%3e

thread. Eddie O'Neil and I are on a mission to improve incubator
documentation. When we chatted about it at ApacheCon, we agreed there's
a shortfall on "how to graduate" info, so feedback regarding your
experience now will help others who come later.

  -jean