db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r357507 - /infrastructure/trunk/subversion/authorization/asf-authorization
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 23:25:54 GMT
Craig L Russell wrote:
> The db site itself still needs to be updated to refer to the fact that jdo is now in
db. It appears that the db site is generated.

The db site uses maven. Instructions for updating the DB site are in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/site/README.txt .

> Who can do this? If you point me to directions as to how to update the
> site, and give me some karma, I'll be happy to do so. ;-)

Once you have db-site svn karma, you should be able to do it. I know
Brian can grant karma -- maybe Geir, too?

In the meantime, if you'd like me to update the db site to add a link to
jdo, let me know, am happy to do it.

  -jean