db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: incubator -> db graduation issues
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:32:20 GMT
Hi, Michelle, I'm on the DB PMC and would be happy to help you make the
switch. (That much said, I'm about to leave for several hours, so will
help later ....)

After the Derby graduation last summer I posted a checklist to
general@i.a.o that might help you a little since there's more cleanup to
be done on the incubator side as well:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/200508.mbox/%3c42EFDB49.2030102@bristowhill.com%3e

regards (and many congratulations!),