db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject incubator -> db graduation issues
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:13:49 GMT
I updated the svn URLs on the JDO wiki to reflect the new repository
location in the db project rather than the incubator.

I logged into minotaur and noticed that I am not in the db group, so
cannot update the site there.  I assume that I am not the only one.  How
do we get committers to be db group members on minotaur?

After we get our web site moved to db.apache.org/jdo, the following
changes need to be made:

  - On the JIRA page, we have *URL:* http://incubator.apache.org/.  We
should get this changed to http://db.apache.org/jdo. And on the main
JIRA page http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa we
need to get moved from the Incubator category to DB.

  - We need to be moved from the Apache Incubator page
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html to the Sub Project menu
on the DB pages http://db.apache.org/.

-- Michelle