db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Subversion
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 19:15:36 GMT
Hi Andy,

>Since "Apache JDO" is no longer in this incubator thing, does this mean that
>the following is still valid for checking out ?
>svn checkout http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jdo
good question! I'm still using the above url. But you are right this
might change as part of JDO leaving the incubator.

>Just that I get (and have for the last 5 hours), some silly response about
>unable to contact "svn.apache.org".
Yes, I had problems accessing the repositoty, too. It is now working again.

>This is always assuming that this message even makes it to the jdo-dev mailing
>list since it usually takes several hours for Apache's servers to accept it.
Regards Michael

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

View raw message