db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Jörg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject Re: Tests for execution in managed environments / J2EE containers?
Date Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:48:46 GMT
One approach might by to start up the app server and have some kind of
startup class run the tests, i.e. a class that is invoked by the app
server upon startup.

It might be possible to startup the app server from within JUnit, but if
not that only means a second launch has to be made next to launching the
JUnit test suite.