db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Subversion repository
Date Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:49:28 GMT
Hey,

We're  going to be moving the repo from incubator to db so the url
for checkout and commit will change. We (Apache infra) are planning
on using the svn move command so all the history will be preserved.

Once the change takes place the old repo won't work any more. You can
check out from the new repo. If you have changes in an active
workspace you will need to svn switch it to the new repository. Or
perhaps better, check in before the move.

I'd like to plan for the move to happen over this coming weekend.

If this message affects you and it is incomprehensible, please let me
know.

Thanks,

Craig

Craig Russell