db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From <e...@jpox.org>
Subject RE: failover
Date Sat, 24 Dec 2005 09:42:30 GMT
Ok thanks. Do you think it should be considered for JDO 2.1 or 3? I can
raise a JIRA feature request, so it might be easier to keep track later.

Erik Bengtson

-----Original Message-----
From: Craig.Russell@Sun.COM [mailto:Craig.Russell@Sun.COM]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 11:16 PM
To: JDO Expert Group; Apache JDO project
Subject: Re: failover

Hi Erik,

I'm afraid I don't have the energy to take on this addition to the spec,
but I'd encourage you to see if you can find other like-minded folks to
make a standard set of connection properties for failover.

You can start a wiki page on the apache jdo site. You can use
org.apache.jdo.options.failover as a prefix for the property names if
they are discussed and agreed by the apache jdo project.

Does this give you enough direction on a strategy for standardizing the
names?

Regards,

Craig