db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Latest JDOQL tests
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:43:02 GMT
Hi Andy,

I checked in the fixes.

I renamed method MetadataSearchOrder.testPackageJDOQuery to
MetadataSearchOrder.testClassJDOQuery because the meta data in file
Person.jdoquery only concerns class Person.

The test MetadataSearchOrder still fails though the .jdoquery file is
contained in the enhanced jars. Please have a look.

Note: When you run the test the first time, make sure to delete the
enhanced jars. Otherwise, the timestamp check will fail because your jar
is newer that the meta data files under test/jdo. As a consequence, the
jars will not be regenerated.

The test SingleStringQuery succeeds for the first query. It fails for
the second query. There, the result of the query is overwritten passing
null (Query.setResult(null)) but query execution still returns object
arrays having firstname and lastname.

I also fixed the issue of comparing object arrays as part of that checkin.

Regards,
Michael