db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: TCK : Instanceof
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 15:35:57 GMT
Hi Michael,

thanks for your changes.
I don't understand why you changed the expected result to be "emp3, emp4". The
query is looking for Employees that have a mentor field that is PartTimeEmployee.
That means that it should return emp2 and emp3. The query is *not* which
employees *are* PartTimeEmployees. Or am I mistaken ?

Re: the JPOX status on instanceOf, what you have in last nights build won't give
you success since I've only just finished implementing it. Next nightly build
will pass the test, assuming you change the expected results back to what I think
they should be.

--
Andy