db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Range queries
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 08:47:14 GMT
Hi Michael,

> single string queries specifying range clauses fail if the "fromIncl" parameter
is greater than 0.
> It seems that this parameter is not evaluated.
> Shall I file a JIRA?

I don't mind, but if you do please raise it against the TCK which is generating
Single-String queries that use the (now invalid) keyword "TO".
(tck20/test/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/query/QueryElementHolder.java)

I've changed JPOX CVS to fix a check with the unique range testcase too. Both
range tests (PositiveRange, NegativeRange) will now pass with the fix to
QueryElementHolder, and with JPOX CVS (nightly build dated 02/11/2005 or later).

--
Andy