db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From e...@jpox.org
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Nov 25, 9 am PST
Date Thu, 24 Nov 2005 18:45:38 GMT
Hi,

I will not attend this time.

Regards,

Erik Bengtson
Quoting Michael Bouschen <mbo.tech@spree.de>:

> Hi,
>
> We will have our regular meeting Friday, November 25 at 9 am PST to
> discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
>
> Dial-in numbers are:
> 866 230-6968   294-0479#
> International: +1 865 544-7856
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Test status (Michael W)
> 2. Query tests (Michael W)
> 3. Detached objects (Matthew)
> 4. getObjectsById tests (Geoff)
> 5. ri11 enhancer support for jdk 1.5 (Martin)
> 6. JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
> 7. Fieldtypes test status (Michelle)
> 8. Other  issues and status (any and all)
>
> Action Items from weeks past:
>
> [Nov 18 2005] AI: JPOX review bugs JDO-215 and JDO-211.
>
> [Nov 18 2005] AI: Michelle check in patches associated with issues
> JDO-215 and JDO-211.
>
> [Nov 18 2005] AI: Erik look at JDO-206.
>
> [Nov 18 2005] AI: BEA to sign the donation paperwork for their test
> suite. Review how to merge their test cases into JDO TCK.
>
> [Nov 18 2005] AI: Craig will code review patch for JDO-218.
>
> [Nov 4 2005] AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDK 1.5
> issues.
>
> [Oct 14 2005] AI: Martin will  start a Wiki page with 1.5 issues, to be
> linked by the web site. [In progress.]
>
> [Oct 14 2005] AI: Michelle distill the mapping support that JPOX has
> into a list of features that are/are not supported.
>
> [Oct 14 2005] AI: Craig discuss mapping options with expert group.
>
> [Oct 14 2005] AI: Push jars to Apache repository (Craig) In progress.
> Several things need to be updated, including project.properties,
> project.xml and maven.xml.
>
> [Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on
> TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI: Craig
> write a ServerSide article.
>
> [Aug 12 2005] AI: Craig to propose release of API20 and the entire 11
> release (API, RI, TCK). This generated a large response on the incubator
> alias.
>
> [Aug 5 2005] AI: Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions how
> to sync Apache and ibiblio.  Re: Brian Topping needs info on creating a
> maven package.
>
> [July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to
> include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]
>
> [July 29 2005] AI: (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is
> working on.
>
> [Jul 8 2005] AI: Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has
> implemented and will check in.
>
> [April 15 2005] AI: Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
> access our releases area.
>
> [April 15 2005] AI: Brian Topping will do the maven goal for creating
> and uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to
> trunk called "releases" and put the snapshots there.
>
> [May 13 2005] AI: Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT builds
> of the project to ibiblio.
>
> [May 13 2005] AI: Brian Topping will arrange for automated nightly builds.
>
> [May 13 2005] AI: Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
> impact on enhancer.
>
> [May 20 2005] AI: Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
> can help.
>
> Regards Michael
> --
> Michael Bouschen		Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH
> mailto:mbo.tech@spree.de	http://www.tech.spree.de/
> Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
> Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin
>
>




Mime
View raw message