db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Matthew T. Adams" <matthew.ad...@xcalia.com>
Subject RE: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Nov 11, 9 am PST
Date Fri, 11 Nov 2005 04:24:06 GMT
I will be on the road and unable to attend....sorry.

--matthew

>-----Original Message-----
>From: Michelle Caisse [mailto:Michelle.Caisse@Sun.COM] 
>Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:19 PM
>To: jdo-tck-ext@Sun.COM; Apache JDO project
>Subject: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Nov 11, 9 am PST
>
>
>Hi,
>
>We will have our regular meeting Friday, November 11  at 9 am PST to 
>discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
>Dial-in numbers are:
>
>866 230-6968   294-0479#
>International: +1 865 544-7856
>
>Agenda:
>
>1. Test status (Michael W)
>2. Query tests (Michael W)
>3. Detached objects (Matthew)
>4. getObjectsById tests (Geoff)
>5. ri11 enhancer support for jdk 1.5 (Martin)
>6. JPOX fixes/issues (Erik)
>7. Fieldtypes test status (Michelle)
>8. Other  issues and status (any and all)
>
>Action Items from weeks past:
>
>[Nov 4 2005] AI MB to ask Andy to file JIRA issue on problem 
>with floats 
>comparisons in query tests.
>
>[Nov 4 2005]AI Martin: fix build scripts
>
>[Nov 4 2005]AI Martin: Update Martin's wiki with discusion of JDO 1.5 
>issues.
>
>[Oct 14 2005]: AI: Martin will  start a Wiki page with 1.5 issues, to  
>be linked by the web site. [In progress.]
>
>[Oct 14 2005]: AI: Michelle distill the mapping support that JPOX has  
>into a list of  features that are/are not  not supported.  [Done]
>
>[Oct 14 2005]: AI: Craig discuss mapping options with expert group.
>
>[Oct 14 2005]: Push jars to Apache repository (Craig) In progress.  
>Several things  need to be updated, including project.properties,  
>project.xml and  maven.xml.
>
>[Sep 2 2005]: To recruit members, update the web site. Articles on
>TheServerSide directing attention to the site. T-shirts, logo. AI:
>Craig write a ServerSide article.
>
>[Aug 12 2005] AI: Craig to propose release of API20 and the entire 11
>release (API, RI, TCK). This generated a large response on the
>incubator alias.
>
>[Aug 5 2005] AI Brian McCallister can send info on the instructions
>how to sync Apache and ibiblio.  Re: Brian Topping needs info on
>creating a maven package.
>
>[July 29 2005] AI: Michelle Chapter 18 wiki needs to be updated to
>include all JDO metadata elements and attributes. [not done]
>
>[July 29 2005] (Craig, Brian T.) Need some permissions that Brian is
>working on.
>
>[Jul 8]  Double-check locking in the PMF (Martin) Martin has
>implemented and will check in.
>
>[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will update the wiki to tell how to
>access our releases area.
>
>[April 15 2005] AI Brian Topping will do the maven goal for 
>creating and
>uploading the snapshots. He will create a directory parallel to trunk
>called "releases" and put the snapshots there.
>
>[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will implement pushing SNAPSHOT 
>builds of
>the project to ibiblio.
>
>[May 13 2005] AI Brian Topping will arrange for automated 
>nightly   builds.
>
>[May 13 2005] AI Martin Zaun will investigate JSR 294 (Java 5) to see
>impact on enhancer.
>
>[May 20 2005] AI Craig to define the JCP distributions and see if maven
>can help.
>
>-- Michelle
>
>



Mime
View raw message