db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Where to report a bug in JDO specification?
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 18:23:23 GMT
Hi Marcin,

You can file a bug report at the JDO JIRA. JDO is under active
development at Apache. You can file a bug and upload a patch if you
like.

Please see http://incubator.apache.org/jdo where you will find links
to the JIRA and the latest sources.

Best regards,

Craig

On Oct 3, 2005, at 12:42 PM, Marcin Owsiany wrote:

> I think I have found a bug in javax.jdo.spi.I18NHelper from jdo-1.0.2
> (shipped by KODO JDO, but I understand this is actually released by
> Sun).  I have also developed a patch which seems to work fine for me.
>
> Now I want to report it, so other people can benefit from the fix as
> well.  How do I do this?
>
> regards,
>
> Marcin
> --
> Marcin Owsiany <marcin@owsiany.pl>              http://
> marcin.owsiany.pl/
> GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0
> 60F4 1216
>
> "Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
>                                                               --
> Unknown

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com