db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO-188 volunteer
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 08:24:28 GMT
Hi,

I asked Michelle to add a discussion of JDO-188 to the agenda for
tomorrow.

I'd like to get the implementation into api20 quickly, so if we have
a volunteer to do this, great. But since it's an api20 issue, if no
one is going to work on it soon, I'll take it.

Please update the JIRA with the volunteer after the meeting so I can
see whether I need to work on it.

Thanks,

Craig