db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Watzek <mwa.t...@spree.de>
Subject InstanceLifecycleListenerAttach
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:47:55 GMT
Hi Craig,

the InstanceLifecycleListenerAttach test case throws a duplicate key
excepton for application identity when the TCK runs twice or more times.
The reason is that method
AbstractInstanceLifecycleListener.localTearDown misses a call
super.localTearDown(), e.g.

     /**
      * Clean up after lifecycle tests:
      * Unregister the LifecycleListener.
      */
     protected void localTearDown() {
         super.localTearDown();
         removeListener();
     }

When we implemented the cleanup infrastructure, we decided to place the
default cleanup in method JDO_Test.localTearDown rather than in
JDO_Test.tearDown. Thus, test cases overriding localTearDown() must call
super.localTearDown().

Regards,
Michael