db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Apache JIRA : project JDO - disappearing issues
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2005 07:54:28 GMT
Hi,

some news: the two issues Andy resolved yesterday (JDO-170 and JDO-174)
are back on the list. But now a couple of subcomponents disappeared. The
BROWSE PROJECT page only lists tck11, tck20 and No Component.

Any idea?

Regards Michael

> Hi Andy,
>
> yes, I figured out the same and just started my mail composer, but you
> were faster :-).
>
> I miss a couple of JDO Jira issues. There is an All filter under "Preset
> Filters" on BrowseProject page that is supposed to show all the JDO
> issues (no matter whether they are resolved or not):
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&pid=10630

> It lists 153 issues, but the latest issue has the number 192. Actually
> issues JDO-143 - JDO-181 do not show up in the list. Some of these are
> still open, e.g. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-161. I
> compared the detailed view of JDO-161 with one of the non disappearing
> issues, but I cannot see any difference.
>
> Regards Michael
>

>> Why is it that when I sometimes look at Apache JIRA I find that issues
>> are maybe no longer there, then I look back 10 mins later they appear.
>> Seems like Apache have some process that reloads up JIRA every so
>> often. Can anyone confirm what is actually going on with your JIRA ?
>>
>> I look today and find pretty much none of the Query issues that
>> Michael (Watzek) raised, yet they were there yesterday (no, its not a
>> user preference issue - this is from a bookmarked page that shows all
>> issues for the JDO project). I'm wondering how are people supposed to
>> develop systems when the issue tracker is unreliable so no one knows
>> the issues ? .... hmmmmmmmmm

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin